Fosseway Environmental offer services packaged to suit your specific needs:
- Total depositable and directional dust
- Particulate Matter Pollution PM10 and PM2.5
- Class 1 level sound meters with all required weighting filters; 1/1 octave & 1/3 octave band filters plus digital time history logging
- Noise modelling utilising the market leading noise modelling software SoundPlan©
- Profiling using acoustic camera. Acoustic beam forming arrays, commonly known as acoustic cameras, enable the user to visualise different sound sources at different frequencies and source strengths swiftly identifying acoustic hotspots
- Peak Particle Velocity (PPV in mm/s) for structural vibration; Vibration Dose Value (VDV in m/s1.75) for human response.
- Auto range from 0.1 mm/s to 200 mm/s
- Audio visual alarm
- Odours and Vapours
- Passive or active monitoring within buildings and on site, including boundary monitoring.
- Ground Gases
- Hydrogen Sulphide, Methane, Carbon Monoxide, Carbon Dioxide, Oxygen.
- Groundwater – Boreholes
- Sampling and testing groundwater and gas monitoring.
- Surface water – Ponds, lakes, streams, rivers, and estuaries
- Sampling testing in-situ and laboratory.
- Slip Resistance
- Pendulum testing for highways and runways.
- Surface roughness for walkways and stairs.
- Weather stations for site applications
- Full monitoring capability for temperature, humidity, wind and rainfall – digital download and report.
Please contact us if not listed.